Are you a passionate Service Execution Leader?Do you enjoy planning and managing resources while meeting customer's demand?Join our teamPartner with the best
The Service Delivery Leader is responsible for managing of FPS field service job execution and all resources, and logistics required to perform services and maintenance activities for an assigned area and of our Flexible Pipe Systems customers. They also ensure that Baker Hughes maximizes its short and long term revenue, profit and cash collection opportunity by enabling flawless execution, on time delivery, contract adherence and cash collection for the assigned jobs.
As a Service Delivery Leader, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- End to end management of job execution, and field deployment, including resource scheduling and pre job planning
- Driving continuous improvement on all related processes, documents and tools, to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification
- Responsible for international and remote national project deployments taking into account provisioning inventory, machines, trailers, etc.
- Close collaboration with applications engineering, sales, and logistics teams to ensure flawless execution of all jobs
- Implement, maintain, and manage risk assessment process for critical jobs
- Billing process for services team activities
- Resourcing and training the Field services technicians (FST) Team
- Contractor training and certification
- Service processes and policies including installation manual updates
- Post deployment customer support
- Trailers, Swaging machines, and related accessories management and control
- Reel management and tracking
- Vehicle fleet optimization and tracking
To be successful in this role you will:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- 7+ years in relevant experience, field operations preferred.
- Extensive experience in leadership, and managing Operation
- Must be action-oriented and customer-focused with a drive for results.
- Demonstrated Asset Management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to lead by influence, manage change and work in a collaborative, matrix environment with multiple stakeholders
Work in a way that works for you
- Advanced oral and written communication and collaboration skills.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs and projects
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Ability to influence others and lead teams.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- Project management skills.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Knowledge of Flexible Pipes preferred
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too.Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.