Would you like to be part of our Turbomachinery Process Solutions Product Line?Are you a Mechanical Field Service Engineer looking for an interesting and inspiring opportunity?Join our Turbomachinery Team!
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy. We help a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity.Partner with the best
As a Mechanical Field Service Engineer, you will play a key role in being on-site, point of contact for our global customers. You will be responsible for leading activities, people and HSE compliance and will work on a variety of testing problems and issues.
As a Mechanical Field Service Engineer - Centrifugal Compressor Specialist, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Providing technical direction for site activities to ensure safety, compliance and quality
- Overseeing, overhaul, troubleshooting and commissioning of Centrifugal Compressor products at customer sites
- Leading in customer and contractor meetings to share and update action plans and advise on technical solutions
- Ensuring internal training, compliance and quality documentation is updated, followed and completed according to company standards
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have experience working in a Mechanical role in an energy or oil and gas environment (or similar)
- Be able to demonstrate a good working knowledge of the installation and maintenance of rotating equipment
- Be skilled at communicating complex technical information to customers and teams with varying levels of technical understanding
- Display a good customer service-orientation mindset, experienced at leading customers through tough decisions
- Have an EU passport/ European Work Permit and have excellent understanding of verbal/and written English and Italian
- Be ready to travel significantly (up to 70%) without geographical restriction, including offshore facilities
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- This role is working with our customer on-site in locations across the world. When onsite, you will have the flexibility to work in line with customer working patterns.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.