Would you like to work for a forward thinking technology company?Do you enjoy technical challenges?Join our growing team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Partner with the best
As a Manufacturing Technician, you will ensure the assigned manufacturing process steps are set up to defined specifications. During machine operation, the technician is responsible for the quality of product and entry of all quality and process data as required. The Stator Manufacturing Technician works to ensure daily production output is achieved for their shift. The technician is responsible for cleanliness of the area utilizing the 6S system.
As a Manufacturing Technician, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Under direct supervision, setting up, monitoring and operating stator manufacturing process equipment and other equipment associated with the manufacturing facility requirements.
- Following all regulatory and safety (HS&E) guidelines.
- Training and assisting other employees as necessary.
- Following verbal and written instructions while maintaining accurate quality and process records.
- Performing process and quality assurance activities as required by manufacturing/engineering specifications.
- Other duties as required.
To be successful in this role you will have:
Work in a way that works for you
- Hold High School Diploma or GED
- Have 1 year minimum previous manufacturing or shop experience.
- Be able to read and interpret mechanical manufacturing instructions.
- Be able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Have good mechanical aptitude, use of general hand tools and precision measuring equipment.
- Have good communication skills, safety oriented and a team player.
- Be flexible and possess the ability to follow work center guidelines
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- 2nd shift: Monday-Friday 2:00pm-10:30pm
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.