Are you passionate about data analytics and new technology?Would you like to be part of our Turbomachinery Process Solutions Product Line?Be part of a successful team
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy. As a team with integrity, we create value with impactful decisions by effectively connecting ideas and people. We champion an entrepreneurial culture to unlock full our potential by bringing energy to the world.Partner with the best
In this role, you'll focus on structured and unstructured data screening, cleaning and performing different analysis based on usage of statistical, AI, Machine Learning techniques. Information data we are playing with are related to Gas Turbine operation data, prepared for the predictive modeling.
As a Lead Data Scientist, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Enhancing services technology integrating customer data or capturing engines/products reliability, availability, maintenance, safety and other performance parameters.
- Delivering ongoing productivity and margin enhancement to CSAs, methods to achieve backlog reduction.
- Developing new solutions under guidance and/or in a team setting or based upon precedents in the organizations.
- Managing specific needs, communicating about project approach and presents outcomes of research done.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Degree in Engineering or Statistics with major experience in Digitalization.
- Show good knowledge of programming languages: Python, SQL , Java (preferred)
- Show Big data platforms knowledge: Oracle, Mongo DB, Microsoft Azure (preferred)
- Show good knowledge of Machine Learning: Classification, Natural Language Processing, Clustering
- Be able to analyze, model and interpret data with accuracy and attention to details
- Be able to work with a large amount of incoming information and to present results to management.
- Be fluent in English (Polish knowledge is also preferred).
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.