Company: NES Fircroft
Skills: Asset Integrity Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Plant Operations Engineer
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Vietnam, Vietnam
NES Fircroft has a current vacancy for an experienced Senior Project Engineer to work in Vietnam. This is an interesting opportunity to be a part of a large Oil and Gas operator in Vietnam. The position is a residential position with expert contract type. We are looking for someone with expertise as below:
- University Graduated
- 10 years of experience in petroleum / petrochemical process design and operation or Equivalent
- Hands-on experience to work at the same position for major Oil and Gas operators wordwide
- A bachelor's degree from known university in ENGINEERING or equivalent
- Knowledgeable with process design, process operation and detailed engineering studies that includes process simulations, and project-related activities.
- Experience in working international projects
- Has worked many years (>>3) outside of their home country
-Credit given for having worked in second or third world conditions
- Familiar with safe operations of process units, including knowledgeable with process safety elements such as MOCs, HAZOPs and behavioral safety.
- Be able to use common engineering software such as CAD Drawing
- Excellent English report writing and Power point presentation skills
- Be able to work under high pressure
- English skills IELTS 5.0
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
** Your main responsibilties:
Senior project engineer is responsible to assist the project manager to plan and execute the project / turnaround in the refinery. Duties include supporting the refinery in the field of petroleum / petrochemical process engineering covering all aspects from conceptual design, through detailed engineering, day-to-day activities, and long-term performance improvements.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.