Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Account Manager leads the formulation and implementation of WFT Saudi Arabia JV sales and business development strategies and related plans to maximize revenue and profit of current and new products and services with drilling contractors and International services companies in LSTK projects. This includes the expansion of the existing, as well as the introduction of new products and services, focusing both on current client companies and other new/potential clients ,collaborates with CPLM's and others to ensure that strategies and plans are consistent with WFT Saudi Arabia JV objectives, as well as regional and global objectives. Manages special business projects where necessary.
Account Manager works to improve market position and achieve financial growth with Product lines involved with drilling contractors and international services companies . Defines long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions. Responsibilities
Area Sales Managers are expected to form a very small part of the sales population. They are regarded as the most senior Company Representative in the Country/Area. They will often have general management duties potentially inclduing being a signatory for the local entity in regards to legislative and financial matters.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Responsible for the delivery of the annual revenue target agreed with their Sales Leader for their specific area.
- Through effective account management they are responsible for delivering an accurate revenue forecast based on the operational activity and expenditures planned by their customer(s).
- Accountable for retaining the customer base as well as identifying and successfully developing relations with new customers.
- Accountable for understanding client needs and responsible for introducing the Weatherford portfolio of products and services across the customer matrix.
- Provide a detailed Account Plan which will be reviewed on a regular basis, quarterly as a minimum, to monitor performance and offer early indication of any potential revenue gaps that they will be accountable for addressing.
- Should the account be expanding, they should provide an early indication of resources needed to capture additional market share.
- The role is supported by Technical Sales resources within the Sales function to ensure the effective & efficient delivery of all sales processes including; support for client engagement opportunities, opportunity management, contract handover and management of contract review processes.
- Through liaison with their respective Global Business Manager they shall identify strategic business opportunities for introducing new technologies, products and services and bundling models to their customers.
- Regularly conducted Business and/or Service Quality Reviews with their assigned customer should be incorporated into the Account Plan.
- Maintains safety and service quality as a first priorities when working across all areas of the business
- Upholds exemplary business principles in accordance with the FCPA and Weatherford overseas trade compliance policies, setting standards of behaviour and performance
- Maintains the highest standards of corporate governance, ensuring that all commercial activity is carried out ethically and in compliance with company policies, relevant laws, regulations, standards and industry practices
- Oversee the tender development and response process, ensure all resources are available for highest quality tender submissions via the tender management process
- Accountable for addressing budget considerations for proposals as well as addressing technical specifications with the client in conjunction with technical sales
- In conjunction with Tech Sales and Sales VP/Director responsible for negotiations, inc; contract extensions ensuring SFDC is kept up to date as well as liaise with legal as necessary for drafting
- Assemble and disseminate market intelligence including gathering client feedback
- Develop and execute strategic plans to strengthen WFT Identity by understanding customer/industry key objectives & challenges -emphasizing and aligning our Core Capabilities
- Oversee all areas of business risk and ensure strategies exist to mitigate these as much as possible
- 12 years industry experience including a minimum of 8 years sales & preferably a minimum of 3 years general management experience.
- A guide for role vs target revenues as follows: Manager A > $40m
- 5 + years as Technical manager, Operation manager.
- 4 years involved with business/Applications/ sales (directly or indirectly)
- Oilfield rig and rigless operations
- Workforce Development & Mentoring Skills
- Integrated Management Systems
- 3+ years' experience in Saudi Arabia dealing with Saudi Aramco.
- Experience with Well construction and completion product lines.
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM software.
- Basic finance knowledge