Skills: Business Development
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Partnerships & Alliances Leader
Would you like to shape our business strategy for the future of energy?
Are you a leader looking for a new opportunity?
Join our Integrated Power Solutions team!
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions business provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy. We create value with impactful decisions by effectively connecting ideas and people. We champion an entrepreneurial culture to unlock our full potential by bringing energy to the world.
Partner with the best
The Partnerships and Alliances Leader is a critical member of the Integrated Power Solutions team. You're to identify key partnerships and alliances across regions. This role will be critical in developing and growing the Industrial and Integrated Power Solutions business.
As the Partnerships & Alliances Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying strategic key partners and alliances in providing integrated power solutions to target customers
- Setting up strategic commercial alliances and supporting Platform team in setting up strategic partnerships and engagement strategies
- Contributing to cross functional team in identifying the best available technology options as a winning solution
- Coordinating cross-functional support for budget proposals and solutions as well as technology qualification with customers
- Contributing to the definition of the Commercial guidelines for the segment by leveraging VoC and market assessments
- Developing, implementing and managing the execution of partnership business plans with identified partners and alliances.
- Ensuring all partners' contracts are constantly ready and active for business transaction
- Facilitating contract negotiation and approval with partners and manage risk and financial assessment working with the corporate functions of Legal, Risk, Finance and Strategy.
- Planning & engaging new enablement, practice building, joint service and product innovation plan with strategic partners to build new business opportunity
- Managing conflicts, ensure proper business/project/account alignment
- Coordinating and executing annual business planning session and ongoing planning workshops with partners and internal cross functional and business teams to engage continuous alignment and business focus
- Gaining a clear business overview of identified partners and alliances and able to analyse the continuously changing information and suggest and implement adjustments for the alliance where needed.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Bachelor's Degree in an engineering discipline.
- Have relevant experience in Power and/or Oil & Gas industry.
- Have extensive experience in key accounts management and customer facing roles
- Have good understanding of financials, business, development, and sales to orchestrate the alliance.
- Have think out of the box mindset that will assist on identifying new opportunities with alliance
- Have ability to work with stakeholders through all layers of the organization and run business aspects of an alliance and influence without authority.
- Have good understanding of project cycle and toll gates
- Have entrepreneurial spirit with relentless passion on innovation and future trends
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Please discuss your preferred working patterns with the recruiter during the process
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.