Senior Director - Digital OperationsAre you excited by the prospect of working for industry leader in Energy Technology?Are you passionate about delivery of cloud solutions to the customers as well as overall digital operations?Join our Digital Operations team
Our Digital Solutions business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations. Our team builds next-generation, cloud platform solutions to meet the mission-critical requirements of our customersPartner with the best
As a Senior Director-Digital Operations, you will be responsible for the development of processes to manage cloud operations, automation, assist in architecture development, customer support and organization leadership. You will collaborate with product engineering, architecture, third party venders / service providers, and digital technology cloud infrastructure and operations team to create and support an operational environment for new and existing application across digital ecosystem.
As a Senior Director - Digital Operations, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Managing day-to-day operations of managing Cloud Services including solution deployment and upgrades, system setup, system administration, performance monitoring, incident resolution, problem management, configuration, change management, and security compliance.
- Providing 24x7 customer support for application uptime, issue resolution and service desk ticket management.
- Implementing and managing processes and controls that assure maximum uptime and quick service to the user community for both on-prem and Cloud solutions.
- Collaborating with digital technology team to develop and deploy strategies related to Cloud Infrastructure and Services ensuring all performance metrics are effectively managed.
- Partnering with cybersecurity team to deliver on data security risk related initiatives. Ensuring compliance to patching and vulnerability policies established within the organization.
- Hosting solutions (cloud and on premise), develop and implement a robust Disaster Recovery strategy for critical applications.
- Developing processes to manage operations (Monitoring, incidents' resolution, availability, etc.) Driving continual improvement of Cloud Operations, DevOps, and On-prem digital operations.
- Overseeing and directing the timely evaluation, qualification, and implementation of new software products, tools, and related appliances as it pertains to the Cloud environment.
- Managing, mentor, lead, and coach a team of cloud operation experts and drive automation of digital operations (devops/cloudOps) and digital infrastructure activities
- Managing third party vendor relationships and hold them accountable for delivery of outsourced functions.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Be a graduate in Computer Science or equivalent education with 10+ years of relevant experience.
- Have minimum 10 years of proven expertise in DevOps/CloudOps technologies.
- Have hands on experience with proven results enabling devops/cloudops automation, continuous deployment and continuous integration (CI/CD).
- Have a minimum of 5+ years of experience in cloud operations management for a highly scalable global cloud environment, data center, server, virtualization, storage, systems and project management.
- Have experience in operating mission critical enterprise software and infrastructure services with multiple interfaces and/or 3rd parties.
- Have experience managing IP based networks, WAN technologies, virtual server technologies, DHCP/DNS, MS Office 365, SAN/NAS storage.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you! About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.