Join our Bently Nevada System team
Our team works with state-of-the-art sensors and measurement technologies that designed to help you ensure your machinery is performing at its peak. Backed by decades of industry experience from pioneering brands, our products deliver the accurate and reliable data you need to optimize your processes and make composed decisionsPartner with the best
As Bently Nevada Engineer you will provide direction and assistance to work group in order to meet assigned objectives. In this role you will work within defined parameters to make decisions, apply concepts to issues of moderate complexity, and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning.
As a Bently Nevada System and Instrumentation Field Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Installing and configuring Bently Nevada Hardware and Software required for protecting and monitoring variety of machine types
- Responding to requests for emergency repairs and services to troublesome equipment
- Providing technical instruction and assistance to customer representatives regarding installation, operation, calibration, repair and maintenance at customer's sites
- Writing technical reports, ordering materials, securing quotations, preparing job status reports, reports to customers, time and expense sheets
- Preparing internal and external training programs to perpetuate field engineering and product knowledge in area of specialization
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have Bachelor of Engineering degree from an accredited college or university (Electronics, Instrumentation, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering).
- Have 2 years experience of filed instrumentation/control
- Demonstrate assurance when dealing with clients and Embrace a customer focused mindset
- Be ready to Travel (up to 70% of working time)
- Be fluent in Azerbaijani and be able to speak English and Russian
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills to convey technical concepts to business and technical personnel.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Occasionally working remotely from home or any other work location
- Be ready to spend up to 70% of working time travelling on jobs as required by business
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. About Us
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.