Chemical Plant Blend OperatorAre you passionate about Chemical Manufacturing?Do you enjoy ensuring the production of high quality for Chemical Manufacturing?Join our Chemical Manufacturing team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our team ensures high quality, consistency and reliability for all products throughout the complete life-cycle of our chemical manufacturing production process.Partner with the best
As a Chemical Plant Blend Operator, you're to performs duties within the operation of the plant's operating units. Being responsible for the safety and efficient processing of a batch chemical plant. Your duties include the movements of materials including hazardous chemicals along with manual lifting as accordance to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and ISO Certified Procedures according to global standards"
As a Chemical Plant Blend Operator, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Blending of products in blenders and handling of related equipment by interpreting batch tickets, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and ISO procedures
- Completing and maintaining paper or electronic records as per site specifics production data and reporting.
- Handling raw materials and products in controlled amount of waste generated and waste disposable according to environmental requirements
- Conducting regular maintenance checks and servicing of the plant to ensure a high level of operational standard is maintained
- Communicating with Board Operators to ensure smooth operation of reactor
- Ensuring good housekeeping in the working area and comply to all safety rules within the plant
- Participating in Activity Based Risk Assessment, understand the hazard and control measures for each activity and suggest additional control measures to reduce the risk level.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have High School, NITEC, Diploma or equivalent
- Have good experience in operating chemical blender with knowledge in products, process and equipment
- Have experience working with Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS) and have utilized safety data sheets and understand chemical hazards.
- Have participated in Activity Based Risk Assessment
- Have ability to handle, carry and charge 25KG powder raw materials
- Have WSQ CERT Course trained for company emergency response Team (CERT)
- Have forklift License
- Have ability to problem solving and forward planning with good time management skills and the ability to prioritize workload
- Have computer literacy and experience in a manufacturing environment with ability to enter accurate data to plant system
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Please discuss your preferred working patterns with the recruiter during the process
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.