Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 75 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 17,000 team members and 380 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities Job Purpose
Senior Software Developer on a team responsible for the development of mobile applications in Weatherford's Production Software business unit. Responsibilities include designing and implementing software components as a senior developer, working with documentation and QA team members, formulating software requirements with product owners and interacting with support staff to resolve customer issues. Weatherford Mobile applications utilize the Xamarin mobile app platform and are available on the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store. Our teams employ Agile processes to create a high performing software development environment. Qualifications Experience & Education Required:
- At least 5 years of experience developing software in a professional development environment
- At least 3 years of experience developing mobile or web applications
- Minimum B.E or B.Tech degree in Computer Science equivalent discipline.
Knowledge, Skills, & Ability Required:
- B.E/B.Tech with 5+ years of experience developing mobile and web applications.
- 5+ years of experience developing software in a professional development environment
- 3+ years of experience developing mobile and web applications
- Strong object-oriented software development skills
- Expertise in Xamarin mobile app platform development
- Expertise in C# development
- Experience with REST API's
- Experience with the MVVM design pattern and dependency injection
- Test automation tools and techniques
- Experience with .NET Standard
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with process automation systems such as SCADA
- Experience with app deployment on the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store