Skills: Electrical Technician, Instrumentation Technician
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Location: Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada
Six-month contract with possibility of extension
Our client is seeking an electrical and instrumentation technologist to help them with a six-month project focused on capital spend.
- Interface with stakeholders including operations, engineering, planning and maintenance; In addition you'll deal with both client representatives and third party service providers
- Ensure deliverables are met for your assigned area
- Execute work following project management methodologies with a particular focus on schedule and cost
- Adhering to client policies and governmental regulations related to the execution of the work.
- Provide regular updates to management flagging potential bottlenecks
Skills & Qualifications:
- Technologist/Technician diploma or red seal from a recognized institution
- 10 years' experience working in a plant environment such as a refinery, petrochemical facility, gas plant or LNG plant
- Experienced coordinating the work of trades and oversight of third-party service providers
- Formal Project Management experience leading complex projects on tight deadlines.
- Familiar with MS Office suite of products
- Excellent safety track record
- Willing to work in Medicine Hat for the duration of the project
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.