Skills: Civil Engineering, Asset Integrity Engineer, Maintenance Engineer
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: Attractive salary and accomodation, flight tickets, transportation provided by the company
Location: Thanh Hoa, Vietnam
NES Fircroft has a current vacancy for an experienced Civil Engineer to work in Vietnam. This is an interesting opportunity to be a part of a large Oil and Gas operator in Vietnam. The position is a residential position with expert contract type. We are looking for someone with many years of working experience (+10yrs) at the same position in Oil and Gas industry, downstream preferably.
- Required minimum 10 years' experience in civil engineering preferably in Refinery or petrochemicals with prior experience STADPRO software (equivalent) Mechanical superstructure load calculations, Corrective action assessment of imminent mechanical collapse, Turnaround experience, Project management experience, road-building/repair, underground structures, heavy lifting, supporting structures (pipe rack modification), culverts, refractory installation and repair, concrete rafting, heavy crane supports, pile-driving, reactive force anchor calculation, marine structures jetties, Offshore chain anchor assessment and stress relief. Management of medium-sized contractor team management (10-50 men)
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent
- Require specialized skills in Geotechnical works (soil compaction and slip), Structural calculation ability, Evaluation of seismic/ cyclone/ degradation with drainage calculation in a high precipitation region (Typhoon).
- Capability to assume the role of site Civil Technical Authority for site
- Excellent Knowledge of STADPRO software
- Experience with calculation of ground reaction forces and requirement for rafting
- Excellent Knowledge pile driving programs and control of contractors
- Comprehensive experience with casting rebar concrete (crack free) and repair
- Ability to write procedures and police the safe working underground
- Experience in project civil new build design for projects including SOW writing, technical queries, technical authority waivers issuance
For further information about this job, please reach us for a discussion in detail. Thank you!
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.