Skills: Structural Engineering
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Structural Package Manager - Life Science Projects - Singapore
The Location: Singapore City Centre/Project Location Tuas
Duration: 2-year direct hire position with extensions
Working Week: Approx. 45 hours per week (Monday to Friday) OT maybe required dependent on operational requirement
A tier one main contractor who have been responsible for some of the largest flagship construction projects in Singapore.
Multiple high value contracts within the Pharmaceutical and Biotech sector.
Duties / Responsibilities
The Package Manager (Structural)
Structural package manager for a large-scale project within the life science industry. The position reports directly to the project manager and is accountable for successful delivery of the structural packages from safety, quality, schedule, cost, and client satisfaction perspective. Working with other disciplines within the project to help the progression of the project, such as supporting the civil work manager.
• Degree Qualified in relevant discipline I.e., Structural/Civil
• Experience gained working on structural scope with life science/ cGMP facilities.
• Ideal to have experience working for EPC/EPCM companies.
• Ability to be flexible and adaptable in high pressure situations.
• Experience managing a structural team and ability to maintain relationships and work alongside civil managers.
• Good exposure through construction phases of projects.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!