Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
The Completions Technical Sales Representatives are responsible for the delivery of the annual revenue target agreed jointly by their Geozone Sales VP/Director & the Geozone Business Manager (GBM) for Completion Systems (Cased Hole Completions, Gas Lift, Reservoir Monitoring and Sand Control), for their specific Geomarket. They will work in conjunction with and report to the Country Lead who is accountable for the operational execution that delivers the identified revenue. The role will be accountable for delivering an accurate revenue and margin forecast based on operational activity and expenditure plans by their customers.
They will offer support to and be supported by the Account Managers to ensure effective and efficient delivery of all sales processes; support for all customer engagement opportunities, opportunity management, contract handover and management of the contract review process.
The supervision of the quotation generation and tender response is a key job function. They shall, through liaison with Technical Sales Manager and Account Managers qualify strategic business opportunities for introducing new Completions technologies, products & services to both new and existing customers.
The role proactively and strategically sells Weatherford Completions tools, technologies and services within the defined Product Line segment but proactively seeks opportunities for cross product line selling and bundling. SAFETY, SECURITY & COMPLIANCE
• Maintains safety and service quality as first priorities when working across all areas of the business
• Maintains the highest standards of corporate governance, ensuring that all commercial activity is carried out ethically and in compliance with relevant Company policies inc: FCPA & Overseas Trade policies, laws, regulations, standards and industry practices OPERATIONAL CAPABILTY
• Responsible for adopting consistent & effective use of the available Technology
• Accountable for the technical review & commercial proposal as well as the BSA review
• Oversees the tender development and response process, ensures all resources are available for highest quality submissions
• Liaise with Commercial Operations to ensure efficient and effective tender management, and be involved with negotiations
• Responsible for advising client whether or not the Company wishes to participate in the opportunity
• Responsible for discussing the technical specifications with the client & gaining client feedback
• Responsible for contract review in conjunction with the Account Manager to agree overall performance
• Develop strategic plans to strengthen WFT Identity by understanding customer/industry key objectives & aligning our Core Capabilities, assembling and disseminating market intelligence, along with the Completions Technical Sales Manager
• Oversees all areas of business risk and ensure strategies exist to mitigate these as much as possible CLIENT COMMUNICATION
• Understands customer's needs and ensures products and services are marketed, positioned and understood by key decision makers in customer organizations.
• Responsible for responding to the Client Engagement Plan to enhance the profitability of the company through Weatherford provision of products and services to new & existing customers
• Proposes solutions to customers formally (through pitches, presentations & tender submissions) and informally through networks, relationships, discussions
• Responsible for relaying competitive information back to the appropriate PL stakeholders, inc: pricing, product performance, marketing material, activities, new products/technology etc.
• Responsible for developing specific client application value propositions
• Submit technical abstracts or articles to industry publications and/or WFT intercompany magazine.
• Maintains understanding of WFT tech. capabilities and service & effectively communicates PL to customers
• Participates in Completion Products and Services demonstrations and training to customers & internal stakeholders where appropriateFINANCIAL PERFORMANCE
• As a minimum undertakes quarterly reviews of their account plans with the Geozone Sales leader and the Pl Operations Managers
• Take relevant actions to identify and address revenue 'gaps' for the year to ensure target achievement
• Accountable for delivering positive commercial results through strong negotiating skills which result in significant continuous improvements in margin performance
• Evaluates sales opportunities via the Account Managers, Technical Sales Manager and PL Operations Manager
• Responsible for finalizing the upsell plan as per the BSA in conjunction with the Account Manager PEOPLE MANAGEMENT & DEVELOPMENT
• Supports line management in the efficient, effective and compliant use of resources in the support of the Geomarket and Geozone sales.
• Promotes the highest possible values, principles and the Weatherford culture to their team
• Supports cohesion and common purpose in a changing environment to all sales related personnel
• Supports and coordinates the [technical PL] education of internal sales community Qualifications
- 10 years of Weatherford / Industry technical / operational experience including 5 years sales experience.
- Degree in related field
- Collaborative team player
- Strong technical knowledge of the Oil & Gas industry
- Management skills with ability to autonomously exercise initiative to resolve potential & actual problems
- Broad knowledge of the Weatherford sales process, policies, and Completions products & services
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to understand and evaluate x-PL opportunities to elaborate specific Weatherford Value Propositions