Would you like to work for a forward thinking technology company?Do you enjoy technical challenges?Join our growing team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Partner with the best
As a Field Engineer for Wireline Services, you will provide technical guidance and insight to support the delivery of multiple customer projects. You will play an essential role in identifying improvements to products, processes, and procedures.
As a Field Engineer for Wireline Services, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Developing resolution to problems encountered at the well-site of moderately complex scope where analysis of situations requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Supervising the training of less experienced engineers and personnel. Performs additional duties within the district.
- Working with a customer representative and drill crew on location to coordinate operations with the rig and or production facility.
- Providing a record of all assemblies as run to the Customer Representative at the well-site.
- Advising Customer Representative in the logging and completions operations; interpreting logging data, troubleshooting, and well-site analysis and decision-making processes.
- Supervising crew and equipment at the well site and at the shop to provide specific logging and completion services.
To be successful in this role you will have:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's degree
- 2 years of experience in a Wireline Business Line
- Have a thorough understanding and competency in oilfield wireline operations and services (advanced open/close-hole services)
- Have industry experience and product line training in Wireline
- Be a good communicator and fluent in English
- Have a thorough understanding and competency in oilfield wireline operations and services
- Have experience with Open Hole or Cased Hole services
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- On call 24/7; 5 days on, 2 days off.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.