Would you like to work for a forward thinking technology company?Do you enjoy technical challenges?Join our growing team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Partner with the best
As a Well Construction Technical Sales (Offshore) - Houston, TX, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Builds and develops technical and commercial business relationships with clients.
- Sourcing potential new customers.
- Maintaining regular contact with existing customers.
- Visit to the customer's location to promote our product range.
- Demonstrating the technical features and benefits of our products and services.
- Advising customers on technology upgrades and related products and services.
- Composing tender documents and customer proposals.
- Generating purchase orders and sales receipts.
- Maintaining strong customer relations.
- Conducting product training courses and seminars.
- Meeting sales targets.
- Delivers Sales quotas as agreed with all commercial and technical sales teams
- Will report to RTS NAO Area Lead
- Work closely with the Global, Region and geomarket RTS technical community to improve workflow/project efficiency/delivery and expand the application portfolio in development.
- Stay up to date on BH technology and services and leverage opportunities to incorporate them in integrated workflows.
- Thought leadership both internally and externally through publishing and presenting in professional forums to promote recognition as technical expert and brand ambassador.
- Need to exhibit strong business acumen, with the competence to close the gap between the technical and business complexities.
- Conduct customer meetings individually or jointly with product line sales, early engagement and global account teams.
- Promote solutions from existing technology base, identifying gaps and promoting workflows to meet customer challenges in different geological settings.
- Involve in the knowledge community through professional societies and forums to understand industry directions as well as the suitability of BH measurements, products and services.
- Demonstrate compliance to company policies, including HSE compliance.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Petroleum Engineering or Science related disciplines with 3+ years of relevant technical experience.
- Knowledgeable within Wellbore Construction products and services including Geosteering and real time pore pressure.
- Excellent leadership, strong interpersonal, influencing and planning skills.
- Promotes a culture of collaboration and teamwork across multiple Product lines.
- Ability to build rapport and network across complex organizations and disciplines.
- Has the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to negotiate towards win-win situations and find progressing opportunities
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a drive for results.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrates ability to understand the key operating levels of the oil and gas industry.
- Self-motivated and can operate with minimal supervision.
- Be confident, flexible and adaptable and perform under stress when required and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Be able to travel about 20-30% of time.
- Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship now or in the future.
Work in a way that works for you
- Established project management skills.
- Logging While Drilling experience a plus
- Sales experience a plus.
- Geoscience experience a plus.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.