Skills: Financial Analyst, Budget / Cost Control
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Rayong, Thailand
Wood is currently recruiting for Turnover Supervisor.
- Population, operation and maintenance of the Turnover database
- Issue System and Discipline progress status reports as required
- Issue System and Discipline punch list status reports as required
- Advise the Field Superintendent / Discipline Field Supervision regarding the criticality of punch list items with respect to the System Completion Schedule
- Compilation of System Turnover Dossiers
- Coordination of Contractors compilation and submission of original Test Packs and QCRs. Ensure Contractors' documentation is complete and in order for transfer to the Client at Project completion
Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree, Diploma degree or related turnover work
- Previous experience in the use of Fintail or similar Turnover database
- Previous construction experience in completion and handover completion work
- Good coordination and driving ability with each discipline on completion of test packages and system packages
- Ability to identify issues, obtains relevant information, relate and compare data from different sources and identify alternative solutions
- Good English language communication and reporting skills
- Willing to work extended hours including weekends
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.