Staff Technical Product OwnerAre you an experienced Automation Architect looking for a new challenge?Are you passionate in Project management, process design, and architectural solutioning?Join our Digital Technology Team!
We operate at the heart of the digital transformation of our business. From Digital Engineering to enabling employee success, the Digital Technology team is driven to provide the best products and service. We collaborate with teams to solve complex technical challenges and design future innovations.Partner with the best
As a Staff Technical Product Owner, you will oversee server installations, troubleshooting and defining the architecture of the RPA solution. You'll act as a guardian of the end-to-end performance.
As a Staff Technical Product Owner, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Using provided business requirements, architect and design robotic automation solutions using industry standards.
- Documenting & Diagram the automation solutions in a detailed and well-organized manner.
- Ensuring development teams clearly understand the design and able to understand the development methodology to deliver solution.
- Mentoring staff-level developers on coding best practices and serve as a technical escalation point during development.
- Leading code reviews, providing and receiving constructive feedback to improve overall code quality.
- Designing, developing and configuring Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software systems to meet business process and application requirements.
- Working with functional leaders to gain an understanding of business imperatives.
- Assisting with the process of translating business requirements into various appropriately documented deliverables such as functional design specification, , use cases, and workflow/processes diagrams.
- Creating, documenting and executing test procedures and scenarios for pre-UAT (user acceptance test) phases, with supervision.
- Assisting in the transition to new processes where applicable. Participate in planning, implementation and growth of the infrastructure on AWS
- Working closely with the architect and engineers to design networks, systems, and storage environment that effectively reflect business needs, security requirements, and service level requirements.
- Building an experience with DevOps tools such as GitHub in a cloud environment.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Be a graduate in Computer Science , with overall 8-12 yrs of industry experience.
- Have Experience with design and development of RPA automations (or Automated Software Testing) in a larger organization.
- Have an experience in architecting automation solutions per specification documents.
- Have an Experience in Uipath technology, good to have knowledge about technologies like Automation Anywhere, BluePrism, etc.
- Have an Experience in performing code reviews with automation developers to ensure adherence to solution design.
- Have strong hands-on ability to coach team leads and developers in automation design.
- Have Excellent communication skills, including ability to write concise technical docs and present ideas.
- Have passion for automation software design with a talent for independently solving complex technical problems.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you! About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.