Skills: Marketing, PR / Corporate Communications
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
PUBLIC RELATIONS & COMMUNICATION
Primary Purpose of Job
Accountable to perform all activities and processes of both the event evaluation and event management functions of all of QP's internal and external events at local, regional and international levels.
• Bachelor Degree in Public Relations/Marketing/Communication/Event Management or equivalent qualifications.
Experience & Skills
• 5 years of related experience, preferably in a major oil and gas company (preferably in event planning).
• Excellent proficiencies in both English and Arabic languages (spoken and written).
• Excellent and well-proven communication, diplomatic and presentation skills.
• Excellent and well-proven analytical and research capabilities coupled with very high level of work ethic, professionalism and organizing ability.
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa