Skills: Business Development, Sales, Pipeline Services
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Stavanger, Norway
We are looking for a person who wants to contribute and help shape the department and their own career by staking out the course to ensure we are the preferred provider of Pipeline Pre-commissioning and integrity management services.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for securing contracts and continuous growth
- Build customer relations and networking
- Responsible for technical and commercial support/follow up of specific customers
- Initiate technical solutions to improve chances of winning tenders
- Provide Technical Support for tenders
- Participate in all parts of Business Development Process
- Minimum 5 years of technical, contractual and management experience within pipeline pre-commissioning and integrity management services
- Engineering Degree in mechanic/petroleum or similar
- Field Experience in Pipeline services
- Capable to identify and understand customer's needs
- Result-oriented team player
- Strategic skills
- Has hunter's instinct to identify PPS opportunities
- Positive attitude with excellent interpersonal skills and keen to enjoy the work
- Confident and customer oriented.
- Excellent communication skills, both Norwegian and English (verbal, written, listening)
- Effective user of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective time management skills
- Competitive pension- and insurance scheme
- Company health service
- Beneficial employee stock-purchase plan
- Highly skilled colleagues in an international environment
Product Service Line
100 % position
Hiring Manager: Oddvar Aamodt (+47) 488 80 912
Recruiter: Synnove Gysland Sunde (+47) 51 83 72 30
Deadline for application: 1st August 2021
Please be aware that this product service line is being marketed for sale by Halliburton. Employees in this position when such sale is complete may transfer employment to the purchaser upon or following the closing of any such sale. You acknowledge that Halliburton may collect, process, and share certain personal data during the hiring process with a prospective buyer to the extent that would reasonably allow a buyer to evaluate your contribution to the operations and future role within the organization. For more information on Halliburton's data privacy practices, please see the Halliburton Privacy Notice.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.