Would you like the opportunity to work in a dynamic role responsible for sales growth?Do you enjoy creating solutions for customers? Join our cutting-edge Sales team
Nexus Controls, a Baker Hughes business has been serving customers worldwide for more than a century. We leverage multiple Turbine and Compressor Controls platforms and a proven Distributed Controls System (DCS) platform, along with a complete OT Cybersecurity, Excitation, Mechanical, Instrumentation & Controls, and Global Service portfolio to meet customer needs.Partner with the best
The Nexus Controls Sales Manager will be responsible for generating business opportunities and sales from Industrial customers within a geographic territory. You will also develop a strategy to grow business within this space, including identification of new industries or businesses.
As Nexus Controls Industrial Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Building long-term strategic relationships with customers to originate sales opportunities and develop strategies for business growth.
- Aligning solutions to meet market needs based on in-depth knowledge of customers industry and technology.
- Engaging and interfacing with internal multi skilled teams to deliver sales.
- Demonstrating business leadership by formulating and executing the business strategy for the assigned market.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Demonstrate relevant customer facing experience within a technical sales or consulting environment.
- Be willing to travel domestically and internationally.
- Be a self-starter, demonstrating your experience identifying and working through challenges and opportunities.
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working remotely from home.
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionised energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritise rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities.
- Comprehensive private medical care options.
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs.
- Tailored financial programs.
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we are committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we are always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner, and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energise and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.