HSE superintendent for a major Oil & Gas project
We are seeking candidates for an experienced HSE superintendent reporting into the HSE Manager to lead the field-based team, in all aspects of health, safety and environment.
This is a long term contractor role working client side for the Oil & Gas operator playing a senior role in the team and performing a FIFO rotational role About the company
The role presents an opportunity to work client side with one of the largest energy companies in the world, who provide unrivaled career trajectories, employment benefits and conditions in PNG and career progression opportunities globally to move around the world with these major projects. Qualifications/Experience:
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications in Environment/Health/Safety or engineering
- Track record of working on multibillion-dollar oil & gas construction projects with hundreds-thousands of onsite contractors.
- Expatriate experience preferred.
- Over 5 years in a HSE superintendent or manager
- Field/site-based experience background in most recent roles
- Excellent collaboration and teamwork skills
- Experience dealing in a cross-cultural environment.
- Ability to work in a large team and meet work requirements within specific time frames.
Please apply through the link on this advertisement
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.