Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?Are you a Service Delivery Technical Area Manager that is motivated to deliver?Be part of our Artificial Lift team!
Our Oilfield Services business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. Our team provide technical expertise to meet our client expectation in electrical submersible pumps with Artificial Lift requirement. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations.Partner with the best
As the Permian Service Delivery Technical team, we are ensuring all activities are carried out in line with our non-negotiables and cultural pillars. You will align with North America Land Service Delivery Technical team's goals and strategies by dynamically participate in NAL Service Delivery Technical team's meeting and activities. You will work closely with Permian Service Delivery Manager and sales team to understand activity forecast and verify appropriate resource mix to enable flawless execution and on-time delivery (zero NPT).
As the Permian Service Delivery Technical Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting readiness review of personnel, equipment, facilities to deliver business plans and customer expectations
- Participating in business performance reviews meeting with key Permian accounts
- Ensuring trained and competent personnel perform each activity
- Participating in Failure review meetings/ IRB's and corrective actions and closure
- Monitoring, evaluating and auctioning KPI targets
- Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
Working with us
- Have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (Preferably in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering)
- Have a minimum of 6 years of relative experience with Artificial Lift - Electrical Submersible Pumps
- Must have management experience and people leading skills
- Have dynamic interpersonal and leadership skills. Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems
- Have proven team leading skills for a diverse technical team (Application and Reliability Engineers)
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you! About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.