Skills: HSE Manager / Advisor
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Luanda, Angola
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Angola
PROCESS SAFETY ADVISOR IRC216267
At Eni, we are looking for a Process Safety Advisor within the Safety team in Angola. You will provide assistance in the management of contractors at work sites i.e. contractor selection, communications and measurement of performance, by implementing a reporting system.
About Eni Angola
Eni has been operating in Angola since 1980, with development projects amounting to nearly 150,000 barrels of oil equivalent (boe) per day. Since 2006, Eni has operated Block 15/06, which lies some 350 kilometres to the north-west of Luanda and 130km west of Soyo. Wells are fitted with the most advanced environmental sustainability and safety systems, including systems designed to eliminate gas flaring and water discharge. They are concentrated in two areas, the West Hub and the East Hub, where we have achieved a number of major successes. In four years, we have started work on eight fields.
With other recent exploration successes in Angola, now is a great time to join us and strengthen your expertise with a company that applies deep knowledge, expertise and technological innovation to everything we do.
As a member of Eni Angola you will be responsible for:
- Investigating/recording incidents, accidents, complaints and cases of ill health;
- Undertaking risk assessments and site inspections at the refinery;
- Ensuring that refinery equipment is installed correctly andsafely;
- Identifying potential hazards;
- Determining ways of reducing risks;
- Writing internal health and safety policies/strategies;
- Drawing up safe operational practices and making necessary changes:
- Writing reports, bulletins and newsletters;
- Providing health and safety meetings and training courses for employees/contractors.
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- Education at graduate level;
- Significant experience in the hydrocarbon, petrochemicals or related industries, including safety. Your experience should include areas such as: operations and maintenance, plant engineering, safety program development and process safety;
- Fluent Portuguese and English, both spoken and written;
- Excellent computer knowledge;
- Good knowledge of quality, health, safety and environment;
- Very good experience in safety training.
Permanent local employment contract
At Eni, people are the key to our success, which is why our values are focused on diversity, and lifelong learning.
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates' personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.
Together we have greater energy.
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. Eni’s 30,000 employees can be found on virtually every continent. Throughout the 67 countries we operate in, we work on some of the most significant energy projects in the world.
Our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through our strong commitment to digitalisation and decarbonisation, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
We’re not only one of the world’s most successful energy companies — we pride ourselves on being a dynamic and exciting place to work as well. If you join us, you’ll play a key role in shaping the energies of the future.
At Eni you’ll enjoy a progressive, inclusive and forward-thinking environment, and a wide range of benefits and rewards. We care about our people's growth, which is why we invest in talent and offer development pathways to give everyone the same opportunity to flourish with us.
Reasons to join us
- Take on exciting challenges: Eni's focus is on big and ambitious projects. You'll take on challenging but rewarding work to help us extract energy at depths never reached before.
- A multicultural working environment: You’ll join a dynamic setting with cutting-edge facilities, the latest technology, and a rich and interesting mix of people from all backgrounds and specialisms.
- Make a difference in the world: Our purpose extends further than supplying energy to power the world. Sustainable development and respect for the environment is at the heart of everything that we do.
- Training and career growth: We provide training opportunities at the highest standard and encourage self-development, both in a personal capacity and a professional one.
- Compensation and incentive programmes: We reward you for your commitment and success through our competitive compensation policy, which is bespoke to each location’s local regulations.
- Pension programmes: Depending on your location, you could enrol in one of our contributory pension programmes.