Skills: Refinery Staff, Laborer
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Gordon, Georgia, United States
Wood is currently looking for a Plant Helpers in Gordon, GA. Looking for local candidates only as we are not paying per diem or providing lodging.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Must be a safety conscious individual with strong work ethic & a team player
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Able to climb ladders & stairs
- Must be able to work outside in the elements of cold, hot, dust, dirt & wind
- Must be able to provide yourself with adequate transportation to & from work, be on time & punctual
- Must have a good driving record to operate company equipment inside facility boundaries
- Must be able to work a minimum of 8 hours per day with the possibility of 4 additional hours if requested
- Must be professional, look professional and act professional.
Skills / Qualifications
- Knowledge and know how to use shovel, rake, post hole diggers, hammer,
sledge hammer, hand wrenches & tools, electric drill, electric saw, measuring tape,
square, gas powered leaf blower, painting materials & supplies, fencing materials,
small bore manual pipe threading, miscellaneous plumbing & pipe fitting, ac filter
changes, grounds keeping, landscaping, safe UTV operation & possibly small equipment.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.