Skills: Well Servicing & Testing
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube.
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Geozone Business Manager - ALS, PAS & Well testing is Responsible for managing regional Operations & business development of following Product Line's - Artificial Lift systems, Production Software & Well Testing on a region scale. This includes supporting region team with financial plans, product line strategy and implementation, product development direction, Sales & marketing plans, QHSSE, technical and commercial support. The position requires a close working relationship with manufacturing, regions, marketing services, and finance and accounting. Collaborates closely with Global Product Line team to provide regional input, and to gather and implement global product line strategies.
Education: Bachelor of Engineering degree.
- Minimum 20 years of Oil & Gas experience out of which at least 15 years in Artificial Lift systems & Software Solutions in leading Operations & Sales Group.
- Experience in problem solving, troubleshooting, risk management, BD, Commercial positioning, tender / contracts management and people management.
- Vast technical knowledge & experience in Artificial Lift Systems and software solutions, with specialized in RRL/PCP/ESP systems, optimization solution, metering solution, products, service & application.
- Good knowledge of Integrated Solution, SCADA system, Data historian, Wellflo, Reo, CFER and Srod / Rodstar softwares.
- Sound Financial knowledge & ability to manage budgets for several product lines
- Technical sound knowledge on specified PL's,
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills,
- Strategic Planner
- Good Negotiator,
- Excellent communicator,
- Leadership skills,
- Results-Oriented & Analytical skills.