Skills: Project Management
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Greenville, South Carolina, United States
Wood Programs Inc, (WPI) is seeking a Project Manager to be responsible for all activities in the Columbia, SC region of the GSA SC contract. This position ensures all contract deliverables through the project management support team are met. This includes all required staffing and resources are maintained, work activities are scheduled through the CMMS online work control system, all reporting requirements are delivered on time and that any interruptions of utility service are properly coordinated with the customer. The functional role of the contract is to provide Operations and Maintenance (O&M) and Support Services for the customer. The Project Manager is responsible for developing and executing an annual budget for the activities in the Columbia, SC region. The estimated budget is approximately $XXXM per year and consists of budget-controlled acquisition requirements in addition to core contract services. The role requires knowledge of and experience with Firm Fixed Price contracts as well as knowledge of Time and Material (T&M) and Indefinite Deliverable Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) acquisitions through a structured ordering process. The Project Manager or designee will be responsible to be continuously available to manage work requests and other requests or orders during normal duty hours.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures federal, state, local regulatory as well as corporate policy compliance.
- Enforce safety standards to achieve a safety culture where no accidents occur.
- Ensures that all work performed on behalf of the company is compliant and meets the highest quality standards.
- Develops and maintains relationships and partnerships with customers, sub-contractors, peers, partners, and direct reports.
- Evaluates schedules to deconflict work assignments when there are task and resource conflicts.
- Prepares reports documenting operations and maintenance performance.
- Responsible for the cost, schedule, and technical performance for all site personal and sub-contractors including responding to urgent and emergency situations.
- Ensures that sub-contractors perform work in accordance with the subcontract.
- Must read and completely understand the contract and be able to make decisions that ensure contract compliance.
- Ensure use of CMMS systems to track work requirements.
- Attend client meetings to discuss the status of ongoing and future work.
Skills / Qualifications
Project Manager Experience
The Project Manager should have previous experience of delivering similar anticipated programs in terms of overall value and deliverable areas for an anticipated contract award. The ideal candidate should have at least 5 years, project or program management experience and knowledge of the following areas:
2.1 Managing multiple FFP, T&M and/or IDIQ government task orders.
2.2 Managing through others, defined government small business programs or formal sub-
contractors in the O&M technical area.
2.3 Knowledge and demonstrable experience of IDIQ work services.
2.4 Knowledge of utility service provisions on a large and dispersed multi-building region.
2.5 Experience of reviewing and approving maintenance plans and schedules.
2.6 Reviewing and preparing reports and technical assessments.
2.7 Experience developing and reviewing Sub-contract Agreements.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.