Posted: Jun 01, 2021
Posted: Jun 01, 2021
Skills: Contracts Administration, Purchasing
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Greenville, South Carolina, United States
Wood Programs Inc, (WPI) is seeking a PCM responsible for overseeing the project procurement activities. This includes developing sub-contract requests for proposals evaluating proposals and awarding sub-contracts keeping all procurement information current and accurate, additionally tracks all work performed by the sub-contractor. Coordination and evaluating of all support services and obtaining material for authorized services. Oversees the Material Control purchasing branch ensuring that material is ordered, received, and tracked for all O&M work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures federal, state, local and corporate policy, and regulatory compliance.
- Enforce safety standards to achieve a safety culture where no accidents occur.
- Develop requests for proposals for sub-contract requirements.
- Document accurate work status for all work performed by WPI and our Sub-contractors.
- Coordinate the selection of sub-contractor selection and award process with site managers.
- Schedule sub-contractors and make all arrangements for work to be performed.
- Keep management briefed of any deviations to sub-contractor work schedule or unforeseen delays in maintenance or repair activities.
- Develop and maintain relationships and partnerships with customers, stakeholders, peers, partners, and direct reports.
- Coordinate final acceptance inspections for sub-contracted work upon completion.
- Prepare reports documenting operations and maintenance performance.
- Lead Material Control purchasing to ensure materials are purchased and on site as required.
- Maintain a current vendors and subcontractors list.
- Ensure that Sub-contractors perform work in accordance with the subcontract.
- Must read and completely understand the contract under which the company will be operating and be able to make decisions that ensure contract compliance.
- Use CMMS to track work requirements.
Skills / Qualifications
Procurementt Contracts Manager (PCM) Experience:
The PCM should have previous experience of delivering similar anticipated sub-contractor and procurement support programs in terms of overall size and complexity to the contract. The ideal candidate should have at least 10 years overall experience and knowledge of the following areas:
8.1 Work experience in Sub-contractor administration on Federal Projects. To include RFP
development, source selection, and award of sub-contracts.
8.2 Five (5) years' experience purchasing experience.
8.3 Demonstrable knowledge of working in a multi-building, large scale campus or
equivalent sized location providing buildings and infrastructure facilities management.
8.4 Experience tracking and documenting sub-contractor performance.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.