Join our Digital Technology Team!
Our Digital Technology business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations. Our team creates business value through continuous improvement in up-time, resilience, performance, time to market, security and compliance.Partner with the best
As a Product Security Leader, you will provide and help execute Digital Technology application security governance key operations for Baker Hughes, as a member of the Cyber Security Risk & Compliance team. Moreover, you will partner with various Baker Hughes teams and stakeholders to ensure compliance to Application Security Governance policies, procedures, industry standards, and other requirements across Baker Hughes.
This role, based at Baker Hughes' campus in Europe, will design and implement Oracle ERP application security solutions while advising and collaborating with a cross-functional team of stakeholders. This is a highly complex, global environment and experience with coordinating across teams and regions is necessary to achieve goals and manage expectations. Baker Hughes is currently engaged in significant transformational activities that involve creating new ways of doing business, applying Agile methodologies, and pursuing new technologies. Experience at being a 'change agent' and being comfortable with driving solutions is essential for success; this role focuses on building and enhancing Oracle security solutions through projects and initiatives.
As a Product Security Leader, you will be responsible to:
Fuel your passion
- Implement and manage Oracle Application ERP Security solutions adhering to leading practice Security standards and Baker Hughes compliance requirements with effective partnerships with infrastructure teams, vendors, managers, leaders, and stakeholders
- Actively partner, communicate with business and technology stakeholders to manage project activities and gain consensus on go-forward approach / plans and work collaboratively to ensure projects are implemented in accordance with established project methodologies, security standards and compliance
- Communicate project progress and related information to project manager and leads. Uses subject matter expertise to articulate high level technical status and explain technical issues or risks to business and technical stakeholders.
- Serve as the Oracle EBS ERP Application Security and Segregation of Duties subject matter expert and provide Proactive problem-solving capabilities; develops and evaluates options and implements solutions
- Identify opportunities for streamlining/increasing effectiveness through continuous process improvement. Ability to take initiative to communicate, interact, and cooperate with others to ensure that all aspects of a task are addressed
- Deploy Security solutions that meet business needs while ensuring compliance with global policies, standards, and SOX controls. Bring together ERP Application Technical/Functional/Support teams, Business users, Risk, Compliance and Audit groups to ensure sustainability of security architecture, ensure compliance with security policies, processes, and procedures Oracle ERP Applications
- Demonstrate understanding of how Oracle ERP application security and controls align with COSO control framework
- Provide thought leadership and hands-on support towards adoption of best practices while ensuring compliance in Security and Data Governance areas, maintain required documentation including high-level architecture and design specs and manage peer reviews to ensure best practices and standards, and review documentation
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, or "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) from an accredited college or university
- Have a minimum 7 years of hands-on experience design, implementing and maintaining ERP Application (Oracle EBS, Fusion Apps) security concepts and strategies and operational administration
- Demonstrate experience in collaborating with a global team, executing large scale projects, in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Possess knowledge of SOD process in GRC solutions, maintain/update rulesets and mitigating controls and exposure to security architecture in Oracle EBS
- Have extensive experience with SOX compliance. Demonstrate experience developing, improving internal controls. Make recommendations to optimize security roles to avoid SOD violations
- Be proficient with GRC tools related to access controls and monitoring, SOX mitigation and remediation
- Be a self-starter who works with minimal supervision with capability to problem-solve and devise workable solutions quickly and facilitate in governance, project reviews, steering, and project-related meetings
- Possess strong Analytics, verbal, written communication skills and ability to work in team-oriented environment
- Have excellent Interpersonal, communication, organizational and time management skills with ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Travel 10 % of the time, as required
Budapest, HungaryWork in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with Us
- Working remote - occasionally work remote from home or any location
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train, reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.