Company: NES Fircroft
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Our client, a large oil and gas company, is currently seeking a Transactional Analyst for a 1 year contract in Calgary, AB.
• Ensure timely and accurate review and processing of invoices for payment (authority, coding, PO etc.)
• Ensure appropriate coding is used on all invoices
• Confirm material receipt/services rendered for all invoices
• Ensure invoices meet 3-way match requirements
• Assist staff, vendors and AP Bartlesville with invoice queries in a timely manner
• Create Purchase Requisitions in SAP (both Surmont and Montney Business Units)
• Provide relevant support to cost team to resolve issues and problems relating to transactional activities.
• Liaise with Supply Chain colleagues on OLA and PO issues.
• Create goods receipts and service entries in SAP.
• Maintain relevant receipt documentation per CPC purchasing policy and SOX requirements to ensure compliance for all goods/service entries made.
• Assist with clearing of blocked items on the invoice report.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Strong understanding of SAP, particularly reporting capabilities is a must
• Strong computer skills (MS products - Word; Excel; PowerPoint; SAP experience)
• Basic knowledge of Well View preferred
• Basic knowledge of Supply Chain processes, particularly around purchase requisitions and invoicing.
• Ability to work efficiently with teams and vendors in different geographical locations (home office, site, corporate office, …. etc.)
• Effective interpersonal and distance communication skills with a customer focus
• Good team player: ability to work with people of diverse disciplines, backgrounds and cultures
• Requires mathematical aptitude and attention to detail
• Experience with development of improved systems and processes for business and financial analysis
• Understanding of financial accounting principles
• Intermediate level, typically 3-5 years of experience
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.