Senior Salesforce DeveloperDo you enjoy being part of a successful team?Do you like working in collaborative teams and solving critical issues?
Join our Digital Technology team
Baker Hughes is the world's first and only full stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. We are providing field service solutions to BH using Service max and field FX application
Partner with the best
The Application developer would be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and deploying solutions. By using Apex, Lightning, Visualforce and other technologies as required.
As a Senior Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Partnering with Solutions Architects to provide input to technology and delivery capabilities
- Meeting with internal stakeholders along with Solution Architect and participate in application design, configuration, testing and deployment
- Developing solutions that complement and enhance capabilities delivered by other on-site, off-shore, and outsourced developers
- Participating in efforts to develop and execute testing, training and documentation
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a graduate in Computer Science , with overall 6+ yrs of industry experience
- Have minimum 6 yrs of experience with Force.com Platform (Apex, VisualForce, SQL, Unit Testing)
- Have minimum 2 yrs of experience in Lightning Component development. Lightning Web Component desired
- Have certificates in Platform App Builder, Technical Architect, Platform Developer, Data Architect, System Architect.
- Have understanding of Agile / Scrum methodologies and their interaction with business processes
- Have understanding of Master Data Management concepts and associated impacts to technology implementations
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.