Would you like to inform and implement the CRM roadmap for a leading energy technology company?Would you like to champion the deployment of transformational and contemporary commercial processes?Join our Commercial Excellence team
We design and implement commercial processes and platforms to support our growth initiatives. Our CRM enables the organization to manage the sales and commercial process, mitigate commercial risk, forecast future orders / revenue, and derive insights from an expansive data set.Shape our CRM strategy and product development
You will inform Baker Hughes CRM roadmap based on best practices / latest trends and technologies. You will lead the organization through implementation of the CRM roadmap, including a potential CRM upgrade / switch, whilst also managing CRM release cycles.
As a CRM Platforms Manager, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Informing and implementing the Baker Hughes CRM roadmap based on best practices / latest trends and technologies.
- Assessing / implementing CRM integrations with relevant adjacent and third-party systems.
- Managing CRM release cycles by assessing team capacity, release cycle duration and business priorities, and developing strategic communications.
- Translating business priorities into consumable requirements to be developed by the Digital Technology team for CRM implementation.
- Leading CRM platform governance activities and identifying operational risks and areas for improvement.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have Bsc. or MSc. in Business, Marketing, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other technology-related field.
- Be a CRM expert with significant experience in designing/informing CRM roadmaps and leading major CRM revamping/implementation projects for large organizations.
- Have experience successfully implementing CRM integrations with relevant adjacent and third-party systems.
- Have experience with Lightning/SKUID and significant Salesforce administration experience: Sales/Service/Community/Integration Cloud, Einstein Analytics.
- Have experience in Sales, Commercial, Marketing, or other Inquiry to Order functional roles.
- Have good understanding of data structures/modelling and experience working effectively with large data sets to generate insights.
- Have experience in effectively influencing/leading a team of high performing individuals and effectively managing stakeholders/business partners.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Occasionally working remotely from home or any other work location
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you! About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.