Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Field Technician to be based in Dickinson, North Dakota. The successful candidate will be responsible for operating and running some of the industries most advance equipment and machinery. The role will involve you being hands on and will an instrumental part of a team in delivering essential services to our clients.
In return you will have a great opportunity to develop your career with a Global Energy Services company.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Prepare accurate tickets, job reports, time sheets, and other administrative forms as required.
- Assist in job safety analysis, job coordination and job installation with WFT supervisor and customer on location.
- Verify all necessary equipment and supplies are on location and in proper working condition.
- Learn the operation and routine maintenance requirements of all solid expandable services equipment.
- Learn the maintenance procedures as they relate to service equipment.
- Independently operate and perform basic troubleshooting and minor repair of service equipment.
- Assist in pre-job safety meeting.
- Available on a 24 hour basis to respond to customer needs.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- High School diploma, skilled labour certificate or equivalent.
- Strong operational and maintenance knowledge of equipment
- Valid Commercial Driver's License or the ability to obtain one.
- Comply with region specific driving regulations and Health Requirements. (US Region: DOT)
- Work flexible schedule, including long and/or irregular hours.
- Must have a telephone and the ability to be on 24 hour call.