Posted: Nov 30, 2021
Posted: Nov 30, 2021
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Wood is looking for Oil & Gas Senior Instrumentation Drafter
The candidate shall be reporting to Lead Designer of a project for project work and Instrument Department Head (HOD) on departmental issue.
Prepare Instrumentation, Fire & Gas and Telecommunication design drawings in the use of software / tools (such AutoCAD), etc) to produce them for assigned tasks. Minimal direction / sketches needed from Sr. Designers or Lead Designers.
- Process Instrumentation application, installation and hook up
- Control System application, installation and hook up including circuit design at the card level and backbone interconnect architecture
- Design and production of related fabrication materials and drawings
- Associated equipment layout, GA drawings, etc
- Production of Instrument location plans, cable/tray layout and details
- Control system wiring and loop generation
- MTO, cable schedule, schematic drawings, etc
Skills / Qualifications
Senior Instrumentation Drafter shall have a minimum qualification requirement as below:
- Engineering Certificate or equal
- Minimum 8 years of drafting experience with respect to Instrumentation & Control discipine in Oil and Gas projects
- Expert-level of AutoCAD or other related 2D CAD software
- E ntry -level competence utilizing 3D modeling software such as PDMS or E3D and Smart Plant Instrumentation
- Have a basic understanding of Instrumentation components, materials, and industry codes
- Good computer skill e.g. Word, Excel
- Team work, cooperative attitude, communication and flexible worker
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.