At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in.
Responsible for building technical tax and accounting compliance, financial and operational internal controls, process simplification, and operational excellence to deliver accurate actual tax reporting and analysis. Understands concepts, methods, procedures and approaches.
As an Indirect Tax Senior Analyst, you will be responsible for:
Work Experience Fuel your passion
- Working with the other Indirect Analysts within the regional groups for the APAC region to review and control all the Indirect Tax calculations from our various ERPs and to complete the periodic filing and payment of all Indirect Taxes for the country and legal entities assigned to you.
- Preparing and file monthly/ quarterly tax filings as required.
- Liaising with external advisor to ensure all any changes in taxes are recognized and ERPs and tax filing is updated.
- Documenting and communicate abnormal tax expenses to Operations and Management.
- Performing reconcile balance sheet tax accounts monthly.
- Resolving or escalate any queries or issues received and support all tax and statutory audits.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Have minimum 5 - 8 years Indirect Tax Experience in any country and for any tax jurisdiction.
- Possess good analytical and problem-solving skills with proactive mind-set, ability to bring to the team.
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills, with good spoken and written in English and Mandarin.
- Have ability to work both alone and as part of a diverse cultural team.
- Have computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office and knowledge in SAP or Oracle.
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.