Are you a Sales Manager that is sales motivated to deliver?Do you have a passion for delivering new technology, solving problems for our customers?Be part of a successful team
We are transforming the future of energy. In over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward. For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.Partner with the best
The FPS Onshore Sales Manager will take ownership for delivery of functional, business, and company strategic objectives within assigned accounts and territories. In this role you will develop in-depth knowledge of customers business objectives, formulate and execute strategies to position BH and our Spoolable Composite Pipe business for long term success and lead the relationship management for assigned accounts and territories.
As Sales Manager Europe, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Developing and implementing strategic and tactical sales and plans for introduction of Spoolable Composite Pipes in O&G and Industrial markets.
- Providing leadership for related sales within the assigned accounts/territories through the formulation and execution of pursuit strategies.
- Developing influential relationships with customers at all levels including Distributors, EPCI's and Contractors.
- Leading deal strategy, pricing, and all other pursuit activities as the sales team's primary interface with other functional groups as required.
- Maintaining knowledge of market trends, customer requirements, competitor actions, and customer activities and support market analysis for sales and product planning purposes.
- Maintaining accurate forecasting visibility and analysis of potential business.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in engineering or equivalent field.
- Have a thorough understanding of customer requirements of onshore pipeline market in the oil and gas and adjacent industries i.e Chemicals, Fertilisers etc.
- Have a demonstrable understanding of sales process, ability to build trusted relationships and close business.
- Have excellent negotiating and leadership skills.
- Be able to develop and execute sound sales strategy to maximize opportunities for BH.
- Be prepared to travel as required within the region. (expected >50%)
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities.
- Comprehensive private medical care options.
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs.
- Tailored financial programs.
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we are committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we are always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner, and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you! About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.