Are you a passionate Solution Architecture Leader?Do you enjoy seeing projects through to completion?Join our teamPartner with the best
Baker Hughes is looking for a senior leader to join BHC3 Global Services team to oversee architecture strategy, platform integration and solution architecture for a portfolio of enterprise AI applications for the Oil & Gas industry.
As a Sr. Director Solution Architecture Services, you will be responsible for:
Coaching, developing, and partnering with technically skilled, customer facing-solution architects for the BHC3 global services team. You will enable a highly effective team by coaching them on best practices and provide technical guidance on how to create and present architectures of varying size and complexity for our specialized services to oil and gas customers. You will drive revenue growth across the upstream and downstream O&G customer base.
Leading a team of solution architects to configure and deploy the BHC3 platform and BHC3 product suite applications using public, private, or hybrid cloud architecture for our customers. You will be required to design and implement advanced application integration solutions, deploy existing BHC3 product suite applications, and build new cutting-edge tools on the BHC3 platform. BHC3 product suite is entirely data-driven, so a great candidate will have a passion for acquiring, analyzing, and transforming data to generate insight. You will be interacting with large enterprises with complex system landscapes, so breadth of experience is paramount. This role is very hands-on and requires a perfect combination of "big picture", solution-oriented mindset and solid implementation skills.
Being technically capable and credible as well as effective in shaping the customer and solutions-focused skills of your team. Thought leadership in terms of looking beyond the technology and considering the value technology creates for our customers, and helping to change how technology is viewed are important aspects of this role. You will help team members ramp-up on the BHC3 platform. You will also need to be adept at interacting, communicating and partnering with other teams within BHC3 such as product development, sales, marketing, and other professional services teams, as well as representing your team to executive management . Roles and Responsibilities
Fuel your passion
- Ensure success in helping customers accelerate their adoption of our specialized services.
- Hire, on-board, train, and develop new Solution Architects from internal and external sources.
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the BHC3 solutions architect community.
- Act as a conduit and liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support
- Step into a Solutions Architect role when required to support our customer base.
- Work with customers to architect a full-stack solution using BHC3 software that fully integrates with customer's existing cloud infrastructure from data flow, security, DevOps and other standpoints.
- Engage directly with customers to configure and implement a full-stack solution, including integrations, according to functional requirements.
- Provide recommendations and best practices to optimize customers' cloud presence, performance, security and cost in light of the BHC3 platform.
- Compare and contrast building applications with the BHC3 platform versus building them with cloud primitives.
- Assess technical risks and come up with mitigation strategies.
- Develop new specs, documentation, participate in the development of technical procedures and user support guides.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have 10+ years hands-on experience in design/implementation/consulting experience of distributed applications.
- Have 5+ years of experience in infrastructure architecture, compute, storage and networking
- Have 5+ years management of technical, customer facing resources.
- Hold a Bachelor degree in Computer Science or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math).
- Possess a deep understanding of enterprise architecture and enterprise application integration.
- Demonstrate ability to design and implement a working solution using public cloud primitives.
- Have deep understanding of enterprise architecture, enterprise application integration and modern Devops pipelines.
- Possess experience with relational databases (any vendor).
- Have a solid understanding of data modeling best practices.
- Have working knowledge of Agile Software development methodology.
- Possess extensive organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail.
- Have a deep analytical ability, judgment and problem analysis techniques.
- Have interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a cross functional team.
- Be comfortable presenting at medium to large technical meet ups and conferences.
Work in a way that works for you
- Proficiency in data integration/EAI technologies.
- SaaS and business intelligence/analytics implementation experience are a plus.
- Experience with Machine Learning / Deep Learning models and frameworks
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too.Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.