Job Requirements At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in.Would you like to be part of our Turbomachinery Process Solutions Product Line?Do you enjoy leading a team that provides a high-quality of service to customers across different industries?Join our Turbomachinery Team!
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy. We help a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity. Partner with the best
The Manufacturing Engineer demonstrates leadership in communicating business goals, programs, and processes for an area or business segment. In this role, you will utilize your experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, and affect short-term and long-term business goals. As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Work Experience Fuel your passion
- Define and control production process including tooling and equipment.
- Validate design specifications and shop floor application of new product, tools, or equipment. Includes Manufacturing Engineers.
- Responsible to exchange data and information interaction concerns and also improvements in products, processes and procedures.
- Handles standardized manufacturing processes. Guidelines for choosing the right actions. Processes and procedures are frequently updated by other functions and have to be implemented in the department.
- Leads a small manufacturing unit or a part of a bigger unit with a budget > $ 1.5 million.
- Utilizing lean-manufacturing principles and participate in action workouts to improve process capability, reduce overall costs and increase capacity
- Leading high impact process and quality improvement projects yielding significant reduction in defects and increased productivity.
- Supporting HSE projects throughout the entire facility.
- Driving Process Improvement / Cycle Reduction initiatives and drive productivity improvements via process changes or improvements
- Identifying and reducing sources of labor efficiency variations, identify and reduce product quality issues caused by process variation
- Supporting the quality function through integration of ISO/QC documentation and Manufacturing methods Instructions
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college (OR High School Diploma / GED from an accredited school or institution and 4+ years working experience in a manufacturing or operations environment)
- Have working experience in manufacturing or operations
- Demonstrated ability to read engineering drawings and specifications
- Have mechanical design ability
- Knowledge/understanding and implementation of principles
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns. Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
• Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
• Comprehensive private medical care options
• Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
• Tailored financial programs
• Additional elected or voluntary benefits About Us
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you! *Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority