Skills: WellSite Supervisor
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Midland, Texas, United States
Looking for a long-term career opportunity? Come join Wood as a Wellsite Consultant in Midland, TX. The primary function of the wellsite manager/supervisor is to direct all day to day operational activities of rig contractor and other third party contractors.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Working in a team environment to ensure the safety of all personnel on location and compliance with all applicable environmental regulations.
- Managing day-to-day activities of rig contractor personnel and third-party contractors.
- Managing logistics for personnel and equipment to and from locations.
- Providing accurate daily reports to the superintendent and P&A team.
- Maintaining accurate cost controls
Skills / Qualifications
- 15 years of Wellsite Leadership (supervisor level and up) minimum experience required
- IADC Well Controls Certification required
- 5/2 work schedule with occasional weekend work and candidates local to the Permian preferred.
- Significant exposure to additional areas of completion operations, including wireline, fishing, pressure pumping, TCP, abandonment, etc.
- Demonstrated leader with excellent management, supervisory and communication skills
- Proficiency reporting with a variety of systems (Well View experience strongly preferred)
- Familiarity with OSHA and EPA Health & Safety Regulations
- A working knowledge of area regulations and compliance requirements
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.