Do you love being part of a successful manufacturing team?Would you like to work with cutting-edge technology?Join our Druck team!!!
Druck is a global technology company that designs, develops, and manufactures the highest quality, most accurate and reliable customised pressure sensing devices and instruments, software to provide innovative products, services and solutions to our customers.Partner with the best
Advanced Manufacturing Engineers provide dedicated production line technical support in a fast-paced, customer focused production environment. Providing quick and effective solutions to daily production issues, AMEs provide reactive support for production process issues or RGA (Return Goods Authorisation) Investigations and contribute to longer-term process improvements to enhance productivity.
As an Electronic Advanced Manufacturing Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Using Electrical principals of pressure sensing components in a wide range of Aerospace applications.
- Providing manufacturing technical support and solutions for production related problems.
- Providing a high standard of documentation for evidence of conformity and technical explanation.
- Supporting internal/external customers and internal sales.
- Ensuring the continual development and advancement of internal operating procedures and processes.
- Communicating verbally and in writing to an excellent standard.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Degree or equivalent qualification in Electronic Engineering.
- Have good analytical, problem-solving, people and time management skills.
- Have experience with circuit simulation tools.
- Have proven ability in low power analogue and mixed signal circuit analysis.
- Be able to work to deadlines and respond effectively to taxing customer requests.
- Have excellent communication skills with customers and team members.
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- For us flexibility works both ways, we work with global customers and have annual targets, so as long as we can respond and deliver to these, we can offer an element of flexibility in this role. Talk to us about your desired flexible working options when you apply.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritise rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities.
- Comprehensive private medical care options.
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs.
- Tailored financial programs.
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we are committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we are always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner, and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energise and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.