Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
Entry level job - Has responsibility for providing "hands-on" technical support to the production, and repair of equipment and/or tools. In shop environment, receives field tools, takes them apart, repairs and refurbishes tool to go back to the field
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (not listed in any particular order)
- To maintain/redress tools as per procedure or as per supervisor & rsquo;s requests with completing relevant paperwork.
- Perform make ups of tubulars with torque machine.
- Conduct hydraulic pressure tests to ensure integrity of made up assemblies
- To prepare equipment and taking part in loading/unloading when sending/receiving equipment to/from the rig site.
- Operate overhead cranes and fork lifts. Perform slinging as per regulation.
- To ensure that workshop is in a clean state at all times.
- Organization of verification of metrology and equipment calibration
- Maintenance of equipment in proper form
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford
- Minimally 0-1+ years related experience with High School Diploma (or Secondary School Diploma, or equivalent) preferred
- Experience in oilfield operations- workshop
- Knowledge of windows based systems