Mechanical AssemblerWould you like to work with the latest products in the energy industry?Would you enjoy being part of a team that puts quality first?
Join our completion and well intervention Assembly team
Run several medium to high risk applications in the Baker Hughes Well Intervention Product Group. Opportunity to expand knowledge and experience in diversifying sub-product line from Baker Hughes' completions, including applications of increasing complexity in well intervention and / or other product groups. Guaranteed execution with equipment and high performance and compatible and technically surpassing the proposed performance for all projects
Partner with the best
As a Mechanical Assembler, you will play a key role in our daily plant operations to ensure reliability and consistency on our production line. You will get hands-on experience of assembling innovative and cutting-edge products for the energy industry. You will be part of a team that ensures the highest quality of our customer builds.
As an Mechanical Assembler, you will be responsible for:
- Being responsible for minor maintenance of equipment and assisting in actuating the completions equipment.
- Carrying out minor maintenance of equipment and assisting in actuating the completions equipment.
- Providing technical input to the well construction, completions, well intervention and abandonment phases.
- Assisting in providing completions logging and completions services at the workshop and wellsite
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have experience within an assembly or mechanical background
- Have Experience in Baker Hughes completion and well intervention Equipment (Liner Hangers, Sand control Screens & Packers)
- Have a ability to read engineering drawings
- Have a knowledge of machines, hand tools and power tools needed for assembly
- Demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills in English ,Have a good computer usage skills& basic Knowledge in SAP
- Be able to Performs torqueing of various components &Proficient in the use of overhead cranes
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.