Skills: Mechanical Technician
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Verify quantities and count independently as required.
- Maintain bin locations of all warehoused material.
- Organize material on shelves neatly and in a logical manner.
- Process work orders, Close and move the parts to proper locations.
- Extract from stock all work orders required by Manufacturing.
- Issue requested material required independent of work order packets and restock unused material.
- Assist with material handling needs.
- Prepare shipments as required.
- Forward receiving paperwork to inspection, after counting and indicating location on receiving document.
- Pull sales orders as required.
- Inspect warehouse equipment for proper operation.
- Accept incoming shipments from shop or vendors.
- Assist with cycle counts of warehouse inventory
- Keep warehouse in a clean and safe manner
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality System Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Work Place Instructions.
- Understand and comply with all Safety and Environmental requirements.
- Perform various other duties assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- To stop any unsafe work done in the company.
- Give/Assign work to fellow employees and take update.
- To make sure work is completed with safety.
- Order any tool required for warehousing which is safe.
- To issue verbal warning letter.
- Drive manual and machine pallet stackers.
- To fill and submit Maintenance Request.
- Issuing/Reversing component parts in work orders/traveller through JDE/Transcollector.
- To close work orders.
- To make PO Receipt Traveller.
- Reclassification of component when required.
- Updating CS log sheet in M: Drive.
- Searching/saving Work orders/PO to M: Drive.
HSE ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
While at work, (and while on work premises) WADM employees shall:
- Take reasonable care of their own health and safety;
- Take reasonable care of the health and safety of persons and the environment, that may be affected by their acts or omissions at work;
- Co-operate with their employer with respect to any instructions and/or actions taken by the employer to protect the employee and/or comply with HSE requirements;
- Report to their immediate supervisor any situation which they have reason to believe could present a hazard and which they cannot themselves correct;
- Report all HSE related incidents and work-related injuries to concerned persons,
- Not intentionally or recklessly interfere with or misuse anything provided at the workplace in the interest of health, safety, welfare or protection or management of the
- Not to bring any kind of alcoholic beverages into the workplace for consumption therein or to work in a state of drunkenness to enter or remain on the premises, and this include all type of drugs,
- Must comply with the personal safety precautions, use and care of protective devices including Personal protective equipment provided for Health & Safety, as per the low, disciplinary actions might be taken if noncompliance.
- Not to have any contact with moving parts, including rotating parts and machines,
- Not to removal or install barriers and machine guards whilst the machine is running, and the machine shall not be operated unless being reinstalled in its place, and allowed by the maintenance Dep. representative.
- Not entre an area if not authorized to do so, and where machinery is operating unless dressed in clothing and PPE suitable to the nature of work and in compliance with the orders specified by the plant for safety of employees.
- All employees have the right and the obligation to STOP an unsafe act or condition and use the STOP work authority protocols.
Performs a combination of tasks to receive, store, and distribute material, tools, and equipment to and from warehouse.
- Proficient oral and written communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to competently perform all job functions.
- Familiarity with Weatherford products
- Individual must be able to follow instructions.
- Should be able to work closely with fellow employees
- Basic JDE knowledge is preferable.
Required Education :
- Minimum Higher Secondary Certificate (H.S.C), preferred College Degree
Required Experience :
- Minimum 2 years experience similar Field