Partner with the best
"Bently Nevada, a Baker Hughes business, is a global leader in machine health and industrial asset management. Bently Nevada offers a plant-wide, holistic suite of machine condition monitoring and protection hardware, industrial software, asset reliability services, and digital solutions that help you achieve the highest level of asset reliability possible - all of which is backed up by our over 60 years of industry-leading expertise and truly global support."
The Global Marketing Leader - Bently Nevada demonstrates accountability for functional, business, and broad company objectives. In this role you will lead the global initiative for marketing Baker Hughes', via Bently Nevada, industrial asset management offering(s). In the role, you will integrate and develop processes that meet business needs across the organization, manage complex issues within area of expertise, be involved in long-term strategic planning, and contribute to the overall strategy execution.
As the Industrial Asset Management Global Marketing Executive,
you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Leading development of overall business vision and strategy based on market trends and competitive analysis.
- Developing industry specific value propositions based on customer needs/challenges and market opportunities, and understand entitlement per industry segment. Drive customer segmentation.
- Collaborating with Product General Managers and Region General Managers to develop new products and services. Drive engineering team to support needs-based product and service value proposition, based on data.
- Launching NPI/products/services with the product management and communications teams. Support MGPP and product life cycle management.
- Focusing on planning and helping in execution of entry strategies for new product lines, especially the ones related to software and digital.
- Providing market intelligence and crucial inputs to the product leadership for product development and platform strategies.
- Supporting and providing the contents relevant to the region for the 3-year Growth Strategy Plan & annual operating plan with a sound business strategy.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college in Engineering, Marketing or Business Administration
- Have minimum of 10 years of experience in Marketing and/or Product Management
- Have industry specific knowledge of Asset Management and Protection
- Have knowledge of Oil & Gas, Power Generation (including Renewables), heavy industries and process/discrete manufacturing
- Have experience in B2B technology sectors, including products, industrial software, services, and digital transformation
- Have experience in industrial software, industrial digital services, and/or industrial digital applications.
- Have experience in Software-as-a-Service models and value proposition development and implementation
- Have ability to create and execute a marketing offer development plan and campaign, both traditionally through conventional mediums as well as through digital platforms.
- Have ability to gather and drive meaningful customer insights across the organization.
- Have market intelligence, competitive intelligence, customer intelligence and data analytics to support commercial, product management and technology.
- Preference for candidate with Digital/Software experience around industrial products and operational technologies (e.g., APM or asset management, condition monitoring, automation, measurement/control, etc.)
- Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA) or Marketing
- Have knowledge of Bently Nevada offerings is desirable
- Have skills in managing multiple projects successfully
- Have outstanding presentation skills and analytical ability
- Have ability to work in cross- functional and cross-cultural teams
- have oral and written communication skills
- Have interpersonal and leadership skills
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
Comprehensive private medical care options
Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
Tailored financial programs
Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire youAbout Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.