Lead Accounting Operations Analyst Would you like the opportunity to develop your career with a global energy company?Do you enjoy working with financial data?Be part of a team that keeps moving
Our Finance Team provides support and insight for the business through planning, analyzing and reporting. We use extensive data to aid important decision making that impacts our global organization and to identify areas for improvement. Our team innovates through digitization to constantly improve the value we provide.Partner with the best
As a Lead Accounting Operations Lead Analyst, you will responsible for managing certain legal entities from financial reporting, Sox compliance and overall controllership perspective. Your role will require coordination with relevant stakeholders to ensure proper local and US GAAP compliance. Responsible for leading and managing key projects for the region and delivering on several KPIs.
As a Lead Accounting Operations Analyst - Accounting Operations, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Ensuring audit processes and account reconciliations
- Performing as a liaise with technical controllership and regional commercial finance organizations around operationalization and compliance of different revenue models under ASC 606Partner with TPS and Baker Hughes HQ, Regions and Global Accounting.
- Ensuring excellence of operational processes including statutory and tax filing
- Leading documentation of internal controls and compliance under SOX 404 for the region
- Partnering with external auditors ensuring local stat and US GAAP compliance as well as simplify auditing procedures and special projects
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's degree in finance or relevant discipline from an accredited university
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in finance or accounting (preferably with an accounting designation i.e. CPA, CMA, CIA etc.)
- Have advanced skills with MS Excel & Power point skills for data analysis and reporting
- Able to adapt to work on macros, automation and process improvements.
- Have good oral & written communication skills and good interpersonal & leadership skills.
- Have led initiatives of moderate scope and impact with ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Have effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Have proven analytical and organizational ability.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you! About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.