Do you enjoy being part of team that provides high-quality project delivery for our customers?Do you enjoy ensuring the production of high quality subsea equipment?Join a team that delivers essential projects
Bringing the most cutting-edge physical and digital technologies together to create oilfield equipment is the beating heart of our work. Devising smarter systems that control and monitor oil and gas extraction, our subsea and flexible pipe capabilities are industry-leading and commercially innovative.Take ownership for leading complex projects
You will utilize experience and expertise in project execution and in tendering phase managing suppliers and customers.You will develop/execute objectives for self and others, with the ability to effect short-term/long-term business goals.You will own the project control activity globally and navigate consistent functional specifications and common global processes.
As a Lead Subsea Umbilical Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Serving as a recognized leader in defining the state of the art in own technical specialty.
- Anticipating, developing and applying technology to current and future business opportunities.
- Providing engineering support, within one specialty, to teams working on performance, cost reduction and quality initiatives.
- Leveraging expertise to resolve problems in the field or during the manufacturing processes.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a MSc or BSc in a related field or demonstrate equivalent expertise gained in Engineering.
- Have proven experience in design, production and testing of Umbilicals.
- Have relevant experience with subsea umbilical engineering/manufacturing.
- Be familiar with relevant International Standards for Umbilicals and subsea products.
- Have very good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Have experience in technical contract negotiations and knowledge of subsea layout, installation etc.
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you! About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.