Our client, a large oil and gas company, is currently seeking a Senior Contract Analyst for a 6-month contract in Calgary, AB.
- Lead the contract formation and/or contract administration process for various direct and indirect material purchases
- Develop, issue and manage tender documents (RFPs, RFQ, RFIs, etc.)
- Negotiate contract commercial terms, ensuring they meet requirements of internal stakeholders (i.e., risk, legal, project management, etc.)
- Administer multiple contracts including issuance of change order requests, negotiation and approval of change orders, RFI's, etc.
- Lead proposal analyses and proposal commercial evaluations
- Coordinate overall RFP evaluations with project clients
- Provide sound Supply Chain Management advice, guidance, and options to internal project clients while following established processes and proper authorization controls
- Develop and articulate project and contract acquisition strategies within area of responsibility and communicate strategies to project clients and Senior Management
- Manage competitive sourcing processes and single/sole sourcing processes for major contracts
- Cross-functional teams during contract tendering, formation, administration and negotiation; Coordinate communication efforts with suppliers, team members, company experts, and advisors (legal, risk, tax, supplier qualification, etc.)
- Conduct market and competitive intelligence research and analysis within area of responsibility
- Maintain contract records in SAP, ensuring governance requirements are met at all times
- Makes decisions within scope of position and authority as well as independent decisions regarding planning, organizing and scheduling work for self.
- Can also make decisions that have impact on the department.
- Considered a specialized role and exercises considerable judgment in all areas of Supply Chain Strategic Sourcing.
- Can provide leadership for other professionals and is responsible for driving cost savings and efficiencies in sourcing and negotiating contracts for goods and services for multiple categories.
- Leads supplier performance management and periodic business reviews
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.