Skills: Accounting, Financial Analyst
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Would you like the opportunity to develop your career with a global energy company?
Do you enjoy working with financial data?
Be part of a team that keeps moving
Our Global Finance Controllership Team provides support for the business for technical accounting compliance, financial and operational internal controls, process simplification, and operational excellence to deliver accurate actual financial reporting and analysis.
Partner with the best
As a Reporting & Statutory Analyst, you will responsible for US GAAP deliverables to Consolidations team and Product Company Controllers working along with a group of professionals supporting various financial functions centralized at Global Finance Organization.
As a Reporting & Statutory Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting related General Ledger (GL) closing activities with posting in the Duzon ERP system.
- Preparing and review the monthly balance sheet reconciliations prepared by the BHI team and Accenture.
- Analysing on regular basis on posting of general entry and reclassification, advising for improvements and corrective actions.
- Supporting Balance Sheet Flux commentaries on Quarterly basis.
- Conducting related General Ledger (GL) closing activities in time and accordance to the set guidelines
- Supporting the audit of the financial year end, including coordination and preparation of the required audit schedules by working closely with functional teams, business, tax, legal and company secretary and operations
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Have 3 years experience in General Accounting and Reporting. Experience in auditing will be a plus
- Proficient in reading and writing Korean language
- Have a good working knowledge and understanding of ERP systems - Duzon
- Good understanding of IFRSs, US GAAP and Korean GAAP
- Have good attention to detail with good analytical skills
- Have experience in Shared Service
- Excellent communication & presentation skill
- Able to multitask, independent and proactive
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Occasional home working possible.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.