Are you a Senior Sales Manager that is sales motivated to deliver?
Would you enjoy working in a dynamic role responsible for sales growth?Join our Sales team
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy. As a team with integrity, we create value with impactful decisions by effectively connecting ideas and people. We champion an entrepreneurial culture to unlock full our potential by bringing energy to the world.Partner with the best
As a Senior Sales Manager you will take ownership for the sales orders for new and existing customers. Using your knowledge of the market our product offerings and the customers, you will build trusted relationships throughout various markets. Acting as an ambassador for the customer you will drive innovative solutions and insights on new and existing sales opportunities.As a Senior Sales Manager New Units and Equipment , you will be responsible for:
- Outcome and solution based selling new equipment solutions, services and projects
- Navigating product and system selection through technical and environmental understanding of the market, the customer business outcome and finding the correct product solution. Accountable to understand and test commercial and technical solutions and adapt to customer needs.
- Lead and drive management of complex sales processes requiring engagement and accountability of internal, external and customer influencers and stakeholders. Technical, economical, logistical and financial aspects will need to be understood and navigated in creating commercial solutions.
- Interacting with technical specialists and being the conduit to answer customer inquiries as timely as possible and ensuring local conditions are understood and shared.
- Handling Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea, large and medium size projects and business development/pipeline creation.
Fuel your passionTo be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's Degree and or demonstrable experience in sales.
- Demonstrate excellent leadership and presentation skills including communicating complex technical content to a range of audiences
- Have demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Display good experience and success within Sales
- Have Rotating Equipment/Turbomachinery background (desired)
- Have Oil & Gas/LNG market understanding (desired)
- Have Sales/Commercial experience mandatory ideally 5 years plus
Remuneration package: AUD 200,000 - AUD 230,000 per annumWork in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.